STOP Domestic Violence

STOP Domestic Violence
Do you know why men beat up women?

Thursday, May 17, 2012

How to stop domestic violence

There are many ways to help people that are in a abusive relationship:
  1. Call the police if you see or hear evidence of domestic violence.
  2. Support a friend or family member if they're in a abusive relationship.
  3. Volunteer at a Domestic Violence shelter or other organization that helps survivors or works to prevent violence.
  4. Teach children respect and the golden rule. (info from womenshealth.gov


     We need tough law enforcement, aggressive prosecutions, effective prevention programs and available shelters for families in distress. ( info from usda.gov)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I dont get abused like that but that is some good steps if you do get abused like that.....B)

      Delete
    2. Do you have any more solutions ?

      Delete
  2. I agree cause I sometimes get abused by my dad but its hard for me cause i can't call the police cause my mom will get mad and more abuse will get to me

    ReplyDelete